Ray White Batemans Bay
WHEN QUALITY IS PARAMOUNT
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
It isn't often a home of this kind of quality enters the residential market for sale. Don't be fooled into comparing this beautiful home with project homes in the area, as my owners have spared no expensive in building their dream home to raise a family in comfort.
Built in 2011 by reputable local builder Gary Spry who is known for his attention to detail and excellent work with timber. The main living area features solid timber Yellow Stringy Bark floors and a custom-built window seat, which doubles as excellent storage for kids toys. This property was designed for comfort and space with high ceilings throughout and light capturing skylights which are unique to its design plus more walk-in storage than you could ever need.
The utility section of the home is well thought out with a large modern kitchen, servery and walk in pantry. The kitchen boasts modern Smeg appliances with plenty of storage and excellent bench space for food preparation and is adjacent to the main living area and hardwood Merbu deck perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The master bedroom ensures you will have your own parents retreat with an over-sized room that can easily accommodate a king size bed and bedroom suite. Plantation shutters are excellent for adjusting privacy and light and the double doors allow for air flow and easy access for furniture. The ensuite is spacious with a double sized shower and China top twin basins.
My vendors have enjoyed every minute of living in this stunning home and only a change in careers has prompted them to move. This is a property you will never want to move out of once you have settled in. Call now to arrange your viewing as the last twos home built by this builder have sold in record time.
- Oversized garage
- All bedrooms are larger than standard
- High ceilings throughout
- Underneath of house is dug out at rear ready for a large workshop or rumpus room
- Louvres to allow for natural air flow
- Ornate cornice in bedrooms and ceiling rose in master and double doors
- Square setting gyprock to living areas
- Biggest feature is ceiling height 4m and Stringy Bark hardwood timber floors
- China top double basins with oversized mirrors to bathrooms and Island bath
- Sandstock racked bricks
- Servery windows and triple stack doors open onto a Murbu deck
- Reserve to rear of block
- Capital coast kitchen with stainless appliances and dishwasher Plantation shutters and UV block out blinds
- Nz wool carpets
- Two architect designed open ceiling wells/skylights
- Huge laundry
- Custom crafted window seat to rumpus/teenagers retreat
- Quality builder
- Close to two schools and a flat walk to the shops
- Five walk-through storage cupboards
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.